Sunday 11 September 2011

Tatting for Christmas - a new book of tatting patterns



I have been working on this book for over two years and have finally had it printed. It contains just patterns because to have added techniques would have made it bigger - and therefore more expensive. Instructions for the techniques can be found on my website, in the Ring of Tatters' Newsletters or from me by email or post.

The book is spiral bound, size A4 and has 86 pages, all in full colour.

It contains 46 patterns plus 11 beaded variations of some of the patterns.

The patterns have clear diagrams and easy to follow instructions.

"Tatting for Christmas" costs £25 inc UK p&p. If you live outside the UK and would like a copy contact me and I'll find out the cost of postage to where you like.

1 comment:

IsDihara said...

Yes, please, would you kindly share info on how to purchase one of your holiday tatting books?

I live in the US (Virginia) and can contact you privately. (I think...so long as contact info is on your blog?)

I may be reached via e-mail at isdihara at verizon dot net.